Go To Console
Persona In-App Purchases
Learn how to boost in-app purchases of each Player Persona.
- Check each Persona's IAP KPIs including
- Learn each Persona's
scale of IAP,
time of IAP,
stage of IAP,
level of IAP, etc. and boost their IAP revenue.
Summary of the Persona's In-App Purchases
Learn how much the selected Player Persona is contributing to the entire IAP revenue by reviewing revenue, ARPU, ARPPU, etc.
- Revenue : the selected Player Persona's IAP revenue compared with the entire player base's
- ARPU : the selected Player Persona's ARPU compared with the entire player base's
- ARPPU : the selected Player Persona's ARPPU compared with the entire player base's
- Most Purchased : Compare the most purchased product of the selected Player Persona with that of the entire player base to find out the most appealing product to the Persona.
How much IAP revenue is this Persona making?
Learn how much the selected Persona spend on IAPs.
- In the demo above, Smart and Busy players are concentrated in the scale of < $50 compared to the entire player base.
- You can improve this Persona's revenue by encouraging them to make purchases until they spend more than $50.
When is this Persona making IAPs?
Check out how much IAP revenue the selected Persona generates and to get insights to boost their revenue.
- In the dem oabove, the conversion rate of Character Walkthrough Followers on D0 is higher than the average.
- Character Walkthrough Followers tend to identify and buy effective in-game products earlier than others as they are eager to copy the strategies of high-level players.
- As Character Walkthrough Followers are likely to make purchases earlier than the average players, you can increase their conversion rate by encouraging purchases in the early phase of the game.
CRM for Character Walkthrough Follower to recommend effective in-game products and boost IAP revenues.
In what stage is this Persona making IAPs?
Learn the stage the selected Player Persona played before making purchases to gain insights to encourage their in-app purchases.
- In the demo above, Character Collectors have higher conversion rates in stage 03 than the average players
- As Character Collectors are more interested in acquiring new characters than improving efficiency, they tend to make more purchases in later stages than the average players.
- You can improve the Persona's IAPs by suggesting in-game products that will help them acquire new characters, in later stages like Stg 2-3.
CRM for Character Collector to suggest in-game products to help the Persona collect different characters.
At what level is this Persona making IAPs?
Learn the selected Player Persona's levels when making IAPs to gain insights to boost their IAP revenues.
- In the demo above, Smart and Busy players usually make purchases after reaching level 7 while the average users make purchases at level 3.
- Smart and Busy players spend resources efficiently to grow fast in a limited time so they tend to make purchases at higher levels.
- You can boost the Persona's IAPs by suggesting at level 7 in-game products to keep them growing fast.
CRM for Smart and Busy players to suggest buying in-game currencies essential for fast growth.
What product is this Persona purchasing?
Learn what type of in-game products the selected Player Persona prefer compared to average players.
- In the demo above, Smart and Busy players have a tendency to purchase more of
Coin_Package_01 than the average as they contain currencies essential for fast growth.
ⓒ Sentience All Rights Reserved